Market Mortgage is an innovative Fintech start-up, that is backed by a FTSE 250 company and venture capital. Founded in 2017, Market Mortgage was set up to enable first time buyers with a small deposit to get their foot on the property ladder.
By bringing together retail lenders with the financial backing of investment banks, Market Mortgage helps high street banks offer high loan to value (LTV) mortgages at scale and speed while avoiding additional risk and cost to the taxpayer.
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join our dynamic and multi-disciplinary team, working closely with the CEO.
We are currently working with several retail banks to mobilise and deploy our platform.
We require a Senior Commercial Analyst/Financial Modeller to help develop and test our platform for new clients as they onboard.
This will involve:
- working closely with our clients to understand how their mortgage processing system operates
- building amortising loan models that demonstrate to our clients how Market Mortgage works
- building complex financial models that support commercial discussions with the CEO
- helping design client specific business processes alongside our operations team
- documenting key assumptions and calculations to aid the drafting of legal documents
- testing our systems and processes before we launch with new customers
- supporting the operations team post launch
- Strong Excel skills – there will be a test as part of the application process
- Strong communication skills – able to discuss complex data models with technical and non-technical clients
- Able to assess and understand complex data structures
- Strong analytical skills for identifying and resolving issues with data and reporting.
- Able to work productively and directly with clients and other team members to understand and appreciate issues or requirements.
- Must be a self-starter – keen to work in a start-up environment and contribute to a fast-growing team
- Financial modelling experience / finance qualification
- Practical experience with Microsoft Power BI or similar data tools, databases and programming
- Experience of the mortgage lifecycle
- Experience working with mortgage IT systems or other enterprise IT systems
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Application deadline: Friday 25th June 2021